Friday, April 20, 2012

They grow up way too fast...

Lately I feel like my kids are growing up so fast!  When you are pregnant with your first people tell you all the time to enjoy every moment, because they grow up way too fast.  Well, all of those people are right!

Addison is so smart, she always has something to say, about everything!  Here are some of her quotes...

At a restaurant:  Waitress, "How are you doing here?  Do you need anything?"  Addison, "I need to go potty."

"Mommy you're a genius."  ( I liked that one)

Talking about Brenden getting into things. "That's what babies do."

"I think we need to go home and put Snappy in the trash.  Can I put him in the trash?"  About our cat and I promptly said no! 

"Oh look its a daffodil bush."  (it was a yellow bush)

When talking about something that happened this morning.  "Seven years ago..."

"When I was grown up I used to go garage salein' too!" 

"When I was a bear, I used to eat honey."

Asked, "Addison how old are you?"  Addison: "32."





She cracks me up with the things that she says!  Anyone who knows Addy knows how sassy she can be, but she also is sweet and caring. She loves people and talking, obviously!  :)



I feel like Brenden was born just a few months ago and he is already 15 months old and is everywhere at once!
The bathroom doors are always closed in our house because he will take a dive in the toilet. He is starting to take the remote control and acting like its a phone.  He talks to it and says "da da da da."  His new favorite place to play is at the table.  He loves to sit in Addy's booster seat and play (this is what he is doing in the picture). When did he become such a big boy?  Brenden is a lovey boy, he likes to cuddle when he's not on the move.  His expressions have been cracking me up.  He loves to scowl now as well as break into the biggest smiles!


So there they are... growing up way to fast and making me feel like time is just slipping past.  I'm trying to enjoy every moment and embrace these teachable years.  They are fun and crazy all at the same time.  And whoever told me that they grow up too fast when I was pregnant with Addy, I may not have understood then, but I understand now!



No comments: