Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm baaack!

It's been such a long time since I've blogged and I've decided I need to keep up!!  So what has happened since I've last blogged... well... everything!  Not only is our little girl 3 almost 4 years old, she has a little brother!  Brenden Ryan is our wonderful little man who is 15 months old and a bundle of energy.  They keep me busy and every day is a new challenge.  Jonathan is staying busy working for a good company and we are thankful that he is doing well there!  Time seems to fly by and I feel like God is teaching me more and more to seize every moment. I'm learning everyday what it means to truly follow Christ and trust him!  Thank the Lord for our wonderful little family and I hope that you come back to read, cause I will actually post things... :)

No comments: